- Appointment Request Form
- Intake Form for New Clients
- Scheduling & Cancellation Policy
- COVID-19 Policy
We are available by appointment only, and do not always have a representative at our front desk. Please use our request form or call us at (781) 400-1257 to schedule your session!
We will get in touch within two hours, during our regular business hours.
Our practice is primarily repeat clients; many of whom have standing appointments. To ensure that you receive your desired day and time, we recommend booking your appointment with as much notice as possible.
If you are a new, incoming client with an appointment on the schedule, feel free to fill out our intake form. (or, you can fill out the hard-copy version at our office prior to your session - please make sure to come in at least 10 minutes early)!
1253 Highland Avenue
Needham, MA 02492
180 Linden Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
Once in your private treatment room, the therapist will discuss options with you (full body massage vs. working on a few target areas, type of pressure desired, etc). They will then leave the room while you disrobe to your comfort level and lie down on the massage table under the linens. You will be draped during the entire session, except in areas where the therapist is working.
Please note: B In Touch is a professional Massage Therapy Practice. Draping is mandatory, for the safety and comfort of both client and therapist, and our therapists will not tolerate exposure, sexually inappropriate comments, or requests. We reserve the right to terminate any treatment session, with full payment, as we see necessary to ensure the safety and integrity of our work.
Your therapist is there to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask before, during, or after your session! Some clients like to converse with their therapists during massages, some clients prefer to relax into the quiet; whatever your preference, we will take our cues from you.
After the session is over, your therapist will again leave the room, and wait for you in the waiting room.
Scheduling & Cancellation Policy
We understand that life can be extremely busy ~ and we're thrilled that you reserve time with us to relax and de-stress! Unfortunately, it is very difficult for us to accommodate late arrivals. Please try to arrive a few minutes early for your massage, so that you receive your session in its entirety on the table.
In the event that you need to cancel an appointment, we kindly request that you do so with 24 hours notice. The time slot that we reserve for you is yours alone, and we are often unable to re-book it if a client cancels last minute. If you need to cancel with less than 24 hours notice, please try to send someone in your place. If you cannot attend your time and are unable to find a replacement, you may be asked to pay for the session.
Our policy, however, does not apply if you (or a household member) are feeling ill or have an emergency that keeps you from your appointment. If you are sick, or a household member is sick, you will not be charged for the session! Please give us as much notice as possible so that we can re-fill your time slot, and please do not come into our office if you are not well.
Our appointment reminder emails and calls are a courtesy only; if you do not receive a reminder, please know that you are still responsible for keeping your appointment. We appreciate your understanding!
We are by appointment only, and unable to accept walk-ins.
Our two locations are both handicap-accessible, with accessible parking spaces, restrooms, and entrances. Our Needham office has a ground-floor entrance in the back of the building, and our Wellesley location has an elevator. If you need further special arrangements, please contact us directly so we can best accommodate your arrival.
COVID-19 PoliciesFor the safety and comfort of all clients and staff, please review our current COVID19 protocol:
- If, in the last 5 days you've been exposed to COVID 19, we kindly request that you take a COVID19 test (with negative results) OR reschedule your appointment to 10 days post-exposure - even if you're vaccinated.
- As of 6/28/21, You can come right into our waiting room, but please enter no more than a few minutes prior to your appointment.
- As of 6/28/21, Vaccinated clients and staff do not need to wear masks (though you certainly can, and you can request that we do so as well; we're happy to oblige!). We respectfully request that non-vaccinated patrons to continue to wear masks at all times while at our practice (except face-down on the massage table)
- We continue to use HEPA air filters, thoroughly sanitize treatment rooms and high-touch areas before & after treatments, & keep all windows open whenever possible.
- If you'd prefer to minimize non-treatment time at our practice, feel free to pay ahead of time with a credit card, or pay your therapist directly (email us for your therapist's Venmo or PayPal handle).
- If you don't feel well, don't come in! Our 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply if you're sick (or even just being cautious).
Contact-less payment options
If you'd prefer to minimize non-treatment time at our practice, feel free to pay ahead of time with a credit card on JotForm, or pay your therapist directly (email us for your therapist's Venmo or PayPal handle).
If you don't feel well, don't come in! Our 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply if you're sick (or even just being cautious).
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us!