- Appointment Request Form
- Intake Form for New Clients
- COVID-19 Waiver Form
- Scheduling & Cancellation Policy
- COVID-19 Policy
We are available by appointment only, and do not always have a representative at our front desk. Please use our request form or call us at (781) 400-1257 to schedule your session!
We will get in touch within two hours, during our regular business hours.
Our practice is primarily repeat clients; many of whom have standing appointments. To ensure that you receive your desired day and time, we recommend booking your appointment with as much notice as possible.
If you are a new, incoming client with an appointment on the schedule, feel free to fill out our intake form. (or, you can fill out the hard-copy version at our office prior to your session - please make sure to come in at least 10 minutes early)!
1253 Highland Avenue
Needham, MA 02492
180 Linden Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
Once in your private treatment room, the therapist will discuss options with you (full body massage vs. working on a few target areas, type of pressure desired, etc). They will then leave the room while you disrobe to your comfort level and lie down on the massage table under the linens. You will be draped during the entire session, except in areas where the therapist is working.
Please note: B In Touch is a professional Massage Therapy Practice. Draping is mandatory, for the safety and comfort of both client and therapist, and our therapists will not tolerate exposure, sexually inappropriate comments, or requests. We reserve the right to terminate any treatment session, with full payment, as we see necessary to ensure the safety and integrity of our work.
Your therapist is there to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask before, during, or after your session! Some clients like to converse with their therapists during massages, some clients prefer to relax into the quiet; whatever your preference, we will take our cues from you.
After the session is over, your therapist will again leave the room, and wait for you in the waiting room.
Scheduling & Cancellation Policy
We understand that life can be extremely busy ~ and we're thrilled that you reserve time with us to relax and de-stress! Unfortunately, it is very difficult for us to accommodate late arrivals. Please try to arrive a few minutes early for your massage, so that you receive your session in its entirety on the table.
In the event that you need to cancel an appointment, we kindly request that you do so with 24 hours notice. The time slot that we reserve for you is yours alone, and we are often unable to re-book it if a client cancels last minute. If you need to cancel with less than 24 hours notice, please try to send someone in your place. If you cannot attend your time and are unable to find a replacement, you may be asked to pay for the session.
Our policy, however, does not apply if you (or a household member) are feeling ill or have an emergency that keeps you from your appointment. If you are sick, or a household member is sick, you will not be charged for the session! Please give us as much notice as possible so that we can re-fill your time slot, and please do not come into our office if you are not well.
Our appointment reminder emails and calls are a courtesy only; if you do not receive a reminder, please know that you are still responsible for keeping your appointment. We appreciate your understanding!
We are by appointment only, and unable to accept walk-ins.
Our two locations are both handicap-accessible, with accessible parking spaces, restrooms, and entrances. Our Needham office has a ground-floor entrance in the back of the building, and our Wellesley location has an elevator. If you need further special arrangements, please contact us directly so we can best accommodate your arrival.
COVID-19 PoliciesTo prevent the spread of COVID-19, our practice has state-mandated precautions and sanitation practices in place, aimed at reducing/ eliminating unnecessary contact and providing equal protection for both you (client) and us (staff & practitioners). We follow the guidelines of the CDC and appreciate the same respect of our clients, staff, and community.
We will continue these protocols even as clients and staff are vaccinated, until firm evidence shows that it is no longer necessary.
Thank you! :)
- If you've been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, and/or remain symptomatic, please reschedule your appointment to a future date.
- If, in the last 10 days you've traveled out of state by plane (or carpooled with people outside your household) and/or spent time in a place where social distancing was difficult, we kindly request that you refrain from coming in unless you've taken a COVID-19 test with negative results - even if you've been vaccinated.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we call/text you (to help cut down on foot traffic in our reception area). You do not need to call us. :)
- All clients are required to sign a waiver, have their temperature taken, and wash their hands (at our office) upon coming in. You can complete the waiver at our office or via this link (no earlier than 12 hours before your appointment).
- Face coverings are required by both therapists and clients at all times, except when you are face down on the massage table.
- Your appointment may end up starting a few minutes later than scheduled, so that we can stagger them and alleviate "traffic" in our hallways and reception.
- Let's use "contact-less" payment options as much as possible. If you do not have a pre-paid package or gift certificate on file, please consider using this form to pay for your session ahead of time. You can also pay your therapist directly for single sessions via Venmo or PayPal (email us to get their information for those vendors).
- We have extra cleaning protocol in place, additional air purifiers, new building air filters, plexiglass at our front desk, and hospital-grade cleaning agents. Yet, our office looks as relaxing as ever, which is how we want you to feel!
- And of course - if you don't feel well, don't come in! Our 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply if you're sick (or even just being cautious).